Sunday, March 2, 2014


While completing the final cube project, I encountered various problems with creating the model. The structure was much more unstable than I anticipated and I had to end up changing the design slightly in order to add more supports. This involved going between Rhino, AutoCAD, and the laser cutting program in order to create the final product I was aiming for. Another problem I encountered was the warping of the chip board from the multiple times I had to assemble the model, which also caused me to have to go back and cut out more pieces. What I enjoyed most about this project was creating the board. I felt that I really got to apply what I have been learning over the past few weeks in class using Photoshop and Illustrator to create the diagrams and layout for my spread. I used different effects and tools to create a blended look between the V-Ray file and the Illustrator file, and explored different tools on these programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment