Monday, February 3, 2014

A02


Because this was my first time using Rhino and Illustrator, this project became challenging as it progressed. I felt that I understood how to use Rhino after a tutorial in class and after exploring it on my own, I started to discover features that I now feel comfortable doing, though there are still many techniques that I am interested in further learning. What I struggled the most with was transferring everything into Illustrator, and creating the line weights from there. I explored certain controls such as white vs. black arrows and their effects on what is being manipulated. As a further challenge, I practiced InDesign by making my rough layout on a new document and also exploring shortcuts and commands. Through this project I was able to begin to understand how to use certain features in photo editing to my advantage, in computer programs (and eventually hand drawings).

No comments:

Post a Comment